Sunday, January 27, 2019

One Word 2019


2019 is all about sustain for me. 

Ensuring the practices we have set up at Haeata are sustainable for any staff looking into the future. 

Ensuring that all staff are empowered to continue the development and refinement of those practices.

The continued development of all of our developing leaders- current middle leaders, emerging leaders, and even discovering those who don't yet know that they want leadership in their future. Helping leadership at all levels develop in order to preserve real sustainability in the school

On a personal note I know I need to sustain my personal motivation. In the second half of last year I took part on Change School with Modern Learners and subsequently did a huge amount of reading as well as took part on online conversations. This was incredibly motivating to continue wiht the work we are doing, and I intend to carve out time to sustain this as we move through 2019.

Personal health is always a complex one. I need to eat well and I need to get fit. I start every year off well but then as things et either busy and/or stressful it tapers off. My focus on sustain means I am determined to sustain these efforts throughout the year this time.













1 comment:

  1. Our health and wellbeing is our greatest asset ;-)

    You'll do it.

    ReplyDelete